Pages

About Me

Mum of 2, suffering my own mental health issues, I began to write this blog as a way to release feelings and emotions. At 13 my daughter was terribly bullied which has led to her having serious mental health problems of her own. She is now 16. I wanted to document our journey and hopefully be able to look back and see how far we have come.

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Is it Thursday yet?

Just when I think we're managing, suddenly we aren't anymore.  Emily managed yesterday at school, although she felt out on a limb, friendless and unable to concentrate in lessons.

Last night she was shouting about the pain in her head.  But she didn't mean a headache.  She said there was so much crammed into her head it hurt and she couldn't cope.

This morning she sat on my bed crying telling me she couldn't go to school. I am so weary, its taking eveything I've got not to shout at her, "just go to bloody school!"  I am so frustrated.  Nothing I do makes a difference.  We're pinning everything on this appointment on Thursday, but what if they send us away?  What if we have to wait for more appointments before they do anything?  I'm not sure I'll be able to hold it together and I'm almost certain Emily won't.  It feels like school life is ruined now.  She's missing lessons, she has no real friends.  I'm begining to wonder if I should have left her at the old school and taken better action?  At least she had some friends there.

I managed Saturday and Sunday nights without a drink.  Tonight I've not had one either, but that is only because there is nothing in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment